Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Great Mystery

I thought I would do a random Post. I had a dream the other night and I know it was from the Lord. Sometimes people make comment about me working with kids and young adults. The comment is phrased in a way that I could be doing bigger and greater things. In my dream I was having one of these discussion and the Lord used me to bring proper perspective to a friend who was missing out on what the scriptures calls the great mystery. The Lord took me to Matt 13 about the Parable of Weeds. In my dream my friend was more interested in earthly treasures that will only pass away. I went on to share the joy that I receive when I sense the Lord using me to open the eyes to a kingdom that is not of this world. I say this to encourage whoever reads this post and is faithful sowing seeds into a kingdom that is not part of this world. You might not be understood by those who live for this world (the mystery) but you are understood and building an incredible treasure in a kingdom that is not part of this world, but is eternal.

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. Matt 13:44

Be encourage and Press On

No comments: