Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Welcome

Looking forward to sharing my life with whoever happens to visit what I have called a cup of Joe. You'll find all kinds of post coming from me. My heart is to keep things fun but also attempt to keep things real and inspiring. I honestly feel like I am the most blessed man that has ever walked the planet and feel a sense of assignment to somehow give to you what has been so freely given to me. Everything I do from my training to adventures of being a husband, father, friend, son, brother and pastor you'll probably find in this cup. I have so much to pour out unto these pages that I find it hard to communicate where we'll be headed. So let me leave it open ended for now and if you don't have a clue what I am talking I may start by teaching you a new language called Hoganese. For those who already understand the language feel free to post some lessons for our freshman.

For my fellow triathletes I am training for the wildflower and feel I am in a good place to have a good day in May. I logged some good miles on Saturday with my friend Nate Dog breaking a spoke at mile 9 and riding with no rear brakes the rest of the 30+ miles. Yesterday logged a nice afternoon run with Adam but strained something on my back side. Hoping I get myself out early tomorrow am, but not looking good since I am tackling this and trying to wind down from a heavy night at the church. I beleive I was the most impacted tonight by my message, and I still am trying to get my brain around what was tought. How do you process "It is not I who lives but Christ in me." Does anyone else just find it absolutly nuts to think God lives through us. That's enough caffeine for tonight. post quick and get to sleep. you have a long day tomorrow.

Joe

No comments: