Monday, October 20, 2008

Fight On! Dodgers! Sumo! and Tiger








I need to blog more because I have been living large and it's good to think about my blessedness. A few weeks ago Ryan Ikari invited me to join him and the USC associates at the coliseum for some tailgating in class and a great game. The best part is I am not even a hard core USC fan but after my day with the associates all I have to say is Fight On! Days later I am watching Manny and the Dodgers in the NLDS with my girls. Then minutes before I am ready to take the Sato family off my wall, the Sato family rolls in the house from hawaii and we had a great time capping the night off over at knowlwoods hangin with Ricky Lombard. Then this morning I golfed like tiger woods. I actually had one of the worst outings on the course. I want to blame it all on the fact I missed my bathroom break at hole 9 and I beleive it was snowmans across the board after that. Right now Caden is calling so I need to bail.

Smell,
Joe

No comments: