Thursday, October 30, 2008

Angels and Helping Hands

This past sunday I worked closer with our Angels For Christ Bus ministry and Helping Hands ministry. I was humbled at how those involved serve so faithfully. Our bus ministry takes families from needy areas and brings them to church. Lydia Duncan is the leader and she does whatever it takes to get the kids to church. Erica and Steve Mcbride charged the same day working with our special needs kids. These two ministries are the hardest to find volunteers for, but in my mind are most rewarding. You have to have the heart of the father to work with someone who appears to not appreciate you. Many times you feel that your not doing much good and don't feel very fruitful. They are typically the ministries that are not talked about as much either and so today I wanted to encourage and ask you to pray the Lord will stregthen these two valuable ministries I am blessed to be a part of . Thanks,

Joe

No comments: