Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I no longer call you servants ... but friends

I have been wanting to post on this subject for a long time since my last post. I just taught on the words of Jesus just a few hours ago from John 15. It stems from reflecting on all those who I have served with over the years. Seeing many of you over the last few months has me missing and reflecting on you and how I consider you all my friends. For many of you I see at a distance and it brings me great joy to see you continue to in the faith. I so want to pick up the phone and call all of you. I see Jesus communicating this truth as he looks at each and everyone of us. Paul echo's his heart to remain with the churches that he has labored with over the years. I have had so many great moments with you all, and I long to spend more time with you all. So to all I have served with and continue to serve with, consider me one of your trusted friends that you can call on at any time.

Joe

Who thinks I should do the Face Book thing and what are your thoughts about it?

2 comments:

LuLu (a.k.a. Cyndi) said...

WooHoo! Joe did a post. funny you ask, I was just thinking this morning...Joe needs to get a facebook. It's a great way to stay connected with people all over the world! Go for it...but on one condition. You must put one of your Charades photos as your profile picture!

Jenn said...

Hey Joe! It's Jenn Vincent. I told you that I'd leave you a comment and link you to my blog. The link to the blog is http://www.jennandevan.com/jenn.

I also tagged you in a meme I just did. All you do is go to my page, copy and paste it in a new post and put your own answers. I don't usually do stuff like this but it's a short and interesting one. :) http://www.jennandevan.com/jenn/2008/09/03/if-you-would-only-listen-you-might-just-realize-what-youre-missin/